Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help! Let me explain...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
This is my niece's account and I created a couple of different characters on her account, so there's 3 total (1 is her's and 2 are mine). My problem is that on her character she has my sister and brother-in-law as her friends, but for some reason when I'm on my characters (it doesn't matter which one) I can't see my sister or brother-in-law and they can't see me. One of my characters is level 10 and the other is level 2 just after finishing the enrollment quest. Is there anyway for my characters to be friends with my sister and brother-in-law? Or did we just go about it the wrong way?

Administrator
Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical so if you're in the Greyrose Realm and your friend is in the Wu Realm, you can be standing in exactly the same place and not see each other.

There are two ways to find your family and friends.
1. Agree on a Realm to meet in before you log in.
You can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc and select the very last top on the tab with the above icon - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.

CTRL - M is the shortcut key to bring up this section of your journal.

2. If you know your friend in real life, you can give him a True Friend Code - this will allow you to teleport directly to each others location. To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Each wizard on an account is treated separately. Making a friend on one of your wizards doesn't transfer to all of the others. If you want to make friends with somebody on more than one of the characters on an account, you have to log in each of those characters separately.