Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i havent got a single item after duel

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
every time the duel ends i get nothing i was in mirror lake and about half of the dungeon i got nothing no gold no items nothing just a Bubble sound it strange like last part of the mirror lake took like 20 min to beat andi get nothing at all on Autumn my storm person lv 70

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
mollyisthebest wrote:
every time the duel ends i get nothing i was in mirror lake and about half of the dungeon i got nothing no gold no items nothing just a Bubble sound it strange like last part of the mirror lake took like 20 min to beat andi get nothing at all on Autumn my storm person lv 70

I have been having the same thing happen on one of my wizards in DS. It is rather frustrating, and on another wizard it seems she keeps getting the same drops for each battle.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
mollyisthebest wrote:
it goes to ya bank if u backpack full

I never let backpack get full. I always empty it every night after I have run about 4 hours.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Have you checked the chat bar to see if you got something like gold?

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I'm not sure you're supposed to get items from dueling.

From my understanding, you get gold or arena tickets and nothing else.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
MaxDeGroot wrote:
I'm not sure you're supposed to get items from dueling.

From my understanding, you get gold or arena tickets and nothing else.

This is not about duels in the Arena. If you had read all of the OP's original post, you would see that she was in Mirror Lake.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
This has happened to me quite a lot.. And it seems that i've found something to counter it.. If you feed something to your pet RIGHT AFTER the glitch has happened.. for some reason your pet will give you the items you received.

Hope this helps :P