Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a glitchy seraph spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Hey, I'm a level 24 and I just got the new life spell seraph and it doesn't seem to be working...
let's just say I have two pips and one power pip, a total of 4 pips. It won't let me use my seraph card until I have four regular pips...

(oh and life is my secondary school)
If someone knows how to fix it, that would be great, thanks!

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

Power Pips only count as two pips towards your main school of focus.
All other schools will see a power pip as a single pip.

Life is your secondary school of focus, and it the Seraph spell will require four pips (with power pips only counting as one pip) to cast.
If you purchase and equip a Life Mastery Amulet from the SHOP, spells from a secondary school of focus will treat Power Pips as two.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
That's because Power Pips only count as two pips when using them with your primary school. When using them on a school not your own, they only count as one. But you can get a mastery amulet in the crown shop, which allows you to use Power Pips for a school which is not your own. In your situation, you would buy a Life Mastery Amulet. Have you not yet noticed that the four pip spell for your own school allows you to cast it with two pips and a power pip? It all depends on your school. I'm happy to help!!! And I love that Seraph spell. Next up, Satyr!!! (Which, of course, I have already learned.) :P

Marissa BattleFlame
Adept Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
thefriendlytheurgi... on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
That's because Power Pips only count as two pips when using them with your primary school. When using them on a school not your own, they only count as one. But you can get a mastery amulet in the crown shop, which allows you to use Power Pips for a school which is not your own. In your situation, you would buy a Life Mastery Amulet. Have you not yet noticed that the four pip spell for your own school allows you to cast it with two pips and a power pip? It all depends on your school. I'm happy to help!!! And I love that Seraph spell. Next up, Satyr!!! (Which, of course, I have already learned.) :P

Marissa BattleFlame
Adept Theurgist
I have learned centaur :P. I can get the next spell after that, but I am saving up pips to get spells in celestia.