Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I was using my level 19 death wizard, and went over to krok to do some of my quests, and just after i entered the royal hall my screen went black and a error Microsoft Internet error report came up and said a wizardgraphicalclient.exe error has occurred. so i closed out that screen and went back to play and the samething happned again. I tried a third time but switched to my level 48 fire wizard and it did the same thing. LOL now i have 2 wizards lost in the royal hall. Please help. thank you.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I Have a BUG too!

It seems there is a major connection problem (game side).
I start playing the game and after I have been logged in for 20 minutes
or so I either go through a door gateway or instance doorway or teleporter.
Any gateway that can put you on a differant random server differant from the server you were on when you entered the gateway.
and what happens is the screen goes black but stays black and a window pops up saying connecting to server... after like 3 minutes it says
Unable to connect to server , with a 'quit' and a 'cancle' button at the bottom of it. I clicked on the quit cause thats all I could do short
of alt+F4ing the game. I think my bug might be related to what sunkat85 is going through. This also happens when I quit to the charactor screen to
let my sister take her turn playing W101, I or she will get this same bug; 'Conneting to server' window and have to quit the whole game and then bring it back up again, until it happens again which almost every time now.
:x

BTW ALL my other online games work just fine. I guess the question
I have is did KI change any of their IP addys or change the way the client connect to the game servers in anyway? if so would someone please tell us the new IP addys to unblock from our firewalls etc.
so we can play the game. If not well then; Please Fix this ASAP KI. TY