Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't know weather to subscribe or not

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
Right now there is the limited time offer of 60 dollars for a one year subscription. I am thinking of signing up for the family plan because at first our family shared an account to save money but now we want to play together. The only way we can do this is to sign up for a family plan and buy a year subscription for the accounts we want to transfer characters on. Normally you get 3 dollars a month off for being in the family plan but I don't know if this includes the limited time offer you provide. Please respond.

A one year subscription is usually $79.95.
It is currently on sale for $60.00 which brings the price to $5 a month.
A family subscription is $6.95 per account per month.

If you have two accounts within a Family of Accounts, and they're subscribed monthly, that's $13.90 a month.

If you have two accounts that each have a one year subscription (regardless of whether or not they're in a Family of Accounts) at the $60 price, that's $10.00 a month.

So for a limited time, the $60 special is the better deal, even for the Family of Accounts.

Does that answer your question?

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
Wow, that was very helpfull. I hope now my mom will consider subscribing again. Thanks :D