Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant see my wand and cloths

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
when i log in i can not see my wand and i look like you look without cloths from stores. also all the other players are the same. when i am in battle the whole countdown gets used up to load it. another thing is that it takes forever to load. i hope you can fix this and make the game faster. thank you.

Administrator
Young Wizard, the following information is in the Known Bugs link at the top of the message boards.

Still Wearing your Starter Outfit?: If you log in to Wizard101 on a different computer, or after reinstalling Wizard101, your characters will appear on the classroom screen in their starting outfits. Don't panic, your characters are still wearing their higher level gear, but you need to re-download all the clothing items. Once you log in and start exploring the worlds, you'll notice the downloading icon in the upper left of your screen. Once you have downloaded the clothing and other equipment, it will update your look.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-