Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant get scarecrow card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Ok I just turned lvl 48 Necromancer and dworgyn said to come to him to get the spell (scarecrow) and the pet (wraith). When i go to dworgyn he has no yellow question mark over his head. I cant even talk to him. Is there somewhere else I need to start or something?

Please help... :(

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Method1 wrote:
Ok I just turned lvl 48 Necromancer and dworgyn said to come to him to get the spell (scarecrow) and the pet (wraith). When i go to dworgyn he has no yellow question mark over his head. I cant even talk to him. Is there somewhere else I need to start or something?

Please help... :(
1. check if you did his other quests

2. see if he has a gray question mark, if he does it means u got the quest already.

3. If does dont work, report it.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Well it after I got out of school about a weak ago. I guess it was server lag or something. But its all good now. Thanks :)

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
bo1287 magus storm
i think you just need to go on with your life in wizards and just follow the storyline and maybe you will get a quest that gives it to you
i should also mention that this happened to my friend (Jesse Nightwalker grand master) and he just went along with it and he eventually got it