Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can't get ranked pet derby to start

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
every time i get matched up with other players the screen goes to the 'waiting for other players to confirm' message, and then nothing. now i know this isn't unheard of in ancient, and epic level matches, as players will turn on there spin macros and go AFK, waiting for a match up. the thing is i've been having this happen in every age class, and every single match i've gotten into for the last two days.

I'm at the point that i'm wondering if there is something wrong on my end, like a file/folder that needs to be cleaned out or something, or is it that i'm just having really bad luck?

I am leaning toward the first option, as the other day, i think i got into the same race as my girlfriend (both of our matches popped up and started counting down at the same time). She and two other players made it to the race screen, and had the message 'waiting for other members to join', while i was still sitting in the pet pavilion with the pop up saying 'waiting for other players to confirm'. when i got fed up with waiting i hit X and started looking for another match, and as soon as i did, her match started with three players.