Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get my level 55 spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I read over all the requirements to get level 35 and level 55 spells. I already got my level 35 spell which is called Fuel and so I was ready for my level 55 spell. It says on the website: "Players who are a minimum of level 55 and who have completed the Grizzleheim quest 'Thief of Spells' will be invited to speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Northguard who will give you the quest 'The Spell Trade'." "Spell Trade" is the quest I just finished but whenever I tried talking to Baldur he did not have a quest for me. Please fix this!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
drachir345 wrote:
I read over all the requirements to get level 35 and level 55 spells. I already got my level 35 spell which is called Fuel and so I was ready for my level 55 spell. It says on the website: "Players who are a minimum of level 55 and who have completed the Grizzleheim quest 'Thief of Spells' will be invited to speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Northguard who will give you the quest 'The Spell Trade'." "Spell Trade" is the quest I just finished but whenever I tried talking to Baldur he did not have a quest for me. Please fix this!

same thing happened for me when i got done with the thief of spells quest baldur didn't have another quest for me and i am level 59! i'm gonna open a support ticket with screen shots to help them

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
LvL 60 here, also completed spell theft quest and did not get a 2nd quest for the LvL 55 spell

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
I have the same problem I got fuel but when I went to WC there was no quest for me and I'm Lvl 60!Please Fix This

Michael SpriteShard,Lvl 60 Legendary Pyromancer,Master Of Fire Tell Me If You Need Help Got Efreet About 6 Months Ago So...

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
ok let me help you guys out,
Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

(note) the guy will NOT contact you in any way after you have done the quests listed above you have to port to olde town and talk to the guy, if you have done all what is listed above then there really is a bug and you should contect KI.

i hope this helps ^_^