Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i accidentally used a gift card on the wrong

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
i was using a gift card on a sub account and it did it on my master account what do i do

Administrator
You can transfer Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

To transfer Crowns:
->Log in to the Family Master Account, and purchase a block of Crowns, or use Crowns you already have on your Account.
->Go to your 'My Accounts' section of the website and you will see a list of your Family of Accounts.
->Click on the Transfer Button and you will be guided through transferring Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You can transfer Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

To transfer Crowns:
->Log in to the Family Master Account, and purchase a block of Crowns, or use Crowns you already have on your Account.
->Go to your 'My Accounts' section of the website and you will see a list of your Family of Accounts.
->Click on the Transfer Button and you will be guided through transferring Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

Wow! That's very interesting. If it's so easy to transfer Crowns between family accounts, why can't we transfer gold and items from the shared banks too? A lot of people have been asking about sharing between the shared bank and family accounts. Maybe KI is working on this?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
He most likely also wants to transfer the items associated with that gift card to the correct account.