Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huh? No? But...why?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
There is many word who is not bad words and cannot type in text chat. here they are:

Tie me up: Huh? Not typeble? Tie mean like make the thing who "tied" by using a rope to like...... well, i don't know how to explain.

Come to my house: The first time i want to make a party, i said this word. But it won't apperent. only come to my home work but why?

kidnnap: Huh? This is a bad word? Then why the dog in kingsington park can say it? Why he's not banned?

Socks: The clothes who is maded with tissu who cover your feet to be comfortble. Huh? I want to ask something and i can't type it? About clothes, there is exceptions too?

Well, i guess that all that i found. If there is more, plz post it too. :-)

The dictionary for Text Chat is what is known as INCLUSIVE, not EXCLUSIVE. What that means is the dictionary starts out blank, and we add words to it.

If you re-read your post with the recognition that this is an E10 rated game, you will understand why phrases like "Tie me up" and "Kidnap" are obviously not allowed.

As for the home/house, it may have just been missed.

As for the socks, I have no idea.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I would like to have the word "revive" removed from the restricted list.

Primarily because of Helping Hands (which will not revive a defeated wizard), but I have come across many other incidents where I wanted to use it in similar fashion. I can't think of any reason why it should be restricted. Also, there are many words that are OK, but when you try to pluralize it, it becomes yellow.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009

As for the socks, I have no idea.

ha ha ha ha i am guessing that they aren't trying to focus on something nobody would really say as often. And i agree with Zeke, you should reread your post... some things are better left unsaid. and if you want to say certain words, get open chat (if you are of course the age for it) and speak with others who have it.