Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

huge and highly annoying bug in the bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
This is the secone time it has happen to me that I am I the bazaar and there is this very strange server lag like its not a choppy frame by frame thing but more like taking minutes to ether leave the bazaar out the door, port to friends, house or commons and when I do try to port I am just anninvisible figure and every one in the bazaar is gone AND WORST OF ALL i have to reboot my whole computer to make the game work and so far it's only been happen g in the bazaar on both test realm and live realm and now my myth wizard is like permanently stuck in the bazaar if anyone else is experiencing this PLZ post reply.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go into Options. On the second tab from the left, change "Smoothing" to "Crowns Shop" (yes I know the opening poster didn't list the problem in the Crowns Shop itself).

If that doesn't help, you might have hit a dead spot. Try logging into the game, and the instant you've done so, rapidly tap on the up or down arrows until your wizard appears in the game. This may move you to a spot that doesn't lag.

If that didn't work, you can try dialing down the graphics settings to their lowest point.

If that doesn't fix it, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If none of those work, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com .

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
poinsdeth wrote:
This is the secone time it has happen to me that I am I the bazaar and there is this very strange server lag like its not a choppy frame by frame thing but more like taking minutes to ether leave the bazaar out the door, port to friends, house or commons and when I do try to port I am just anninvisible figure and every one in the bazaar is gone AND WORST OF ALL i have to reboot my whole computer to make the game work and so far it's only been happen g in the bazaar on both test realm and live realm and now my myth wizard is like permanently stuck in the bazaar if anyone else is experiencing this PLZ post reply.
dude your last thing about being in the bazaar peramently i guess you have experienced the glitch/bug called "trapped" but really what helped me was two things one: you could try shutting down the computer. two: you can try to exit on mini screen ( which exit is the one where you press "X" not going to options and pressing quit )
Hope This Helped! :D

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
I don't know what kind of internet service you use, but if you have a router and you are experiencing lag, try disconnecting your router for a couple of minutes then plug it back in. That should help clear up a lot of lagging. I prefer rebooting my computer/laptop at the same time that I unplug my router. It tends to clear up the lagging nicely.

Many people don't know that the router needs to be "rebooted" on occasion.