Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I change my email address?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
We changed our email address and I need to update my Wizard101 account but can't find how to do it. On the "My account" tab I can change my subscription, parental controls, and password but don't have the option to change my email. Please help, thanks

Administrator
You should be able to just select your current email and type in the new one, then press the SAVE button.

If that field is blocked or empty, let me know and I will get our support team to investigate further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You should be able to just select your current email and type in the new one, then press the SAVE button.

If that field is blocked or empty, let me know and I will get our support team to investigate further.

I have a question: I do exactly as you say but I cannot select the field to change it. Is it just my computer or is something wrong with the site?

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Yes, please in investigate mine if you could pls! :D Ty

Administrator
ghostrider1236 wrote:
Yes, please in investigate mine if you could pls! :D Ty

Parental controls are enabled on your account. You will only be able to alter that information through the use of the Parental Controls.

community@wizard101.com