Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing item stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

Hi,

I own a Balance home and was moving housing items about and well... On the left there is a little bungalow near the pond. I was attempting to fit a jail cell in it to pen my pet pigs and some how while trying to get jail cell to fit just so it ended up getting stuck. I don't seem to be able to pick it up or move it anymore. Could you please help and get it loose? Thank you for your help.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Hi,
Okay, to state the obvious which you, seeming pretty smart, have probably already tried.
Walk inside and go back out. It refreshes the house and might fix it.
Try rotating the item then moving it? That one is just an idea, but it may still prove helpful.
If all else fails (this is a Hail Mary pass) use the pick up all items button. It will take all of the items you have outside and put them in your bank, but if it's truly that desperate, I can promise it will fix it. (If not you can beat me up in pvp)

Hoping this helps,
Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi,

Logged in this afternoon and all is well now. Now I have my pig in a jail cell just awaiting to be roasted, LOL. Thanks Taryn for the hints. Prior to posting my call for help, actually, I had tried all except for doing the entire home renovation thing and gutting it out. I don't know if the game corrected the problem overnight or someone may have done it. All I know that all is well now. Many thanks.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009