Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing and gardening lag

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
Since about a week or two after empyrea part 2 went live, i've been having no more lag placing items in houses and after using gardening spells no matter which wizard i'm on. This takes away a LOT of annoyance when doing housing, but i noticed not everyone has no more housing lag.
I don't know if anyone else has this lag or not anymore, but one of my friends still do. Even if we're at the same house and items are being placed, he gets the lag, however i don't. I've also had no lag in the empyrea part 2 test realm, but before that i've always had it.
It could just be my computer, but all of this seems weird. I think housing and gardening lag was intended to be removed with the last summer update, but it didn't change anything for me until then.

Administrator
MrBonehead361 on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
Since about a week or two after empyrea part 2 went live, i've been having no more lag placing items in houses and after using gardening spells no matter which wizard i'm on. This takes away a LOT of annoyance when doing housing, but i noticed not everyone has no more housing lag.
I don't know if anyone else has this lag or not anymore, but one of my friends still do. Even if we're at the same house and items are being placed, he gets the lag, however i don't. I've also had no lag in the empyrea part 2 test realm, but before that i've always had it.
It could just be my computer, but all of this seems weird. I think housing and gardening lag was intended to be removed with the last summer update, but it didn't change anything for me until then.
It could be a variety of factors, including the computer in some way. We've been working hard to ensure the game itself is as compatible as possible to prevent lag, but it certainly could be a cause as well.

Especially if they cannot get into the game, please have them email support@wizard101.com. We'll be happy to help figure out what the cause might be!