Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses Bought with Crowns No Trade?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
My concern is that houses bought with crowns cannot be trade to another character, and that's my problem I want to delete a character that I no longer wish to keep but that character has a Fire House which I want to keep!
Is there any way to keep my house?

I have contact KingsIsle Entertainment about this issue for a about a day now, and no response yet, it seems like I'm talking Chinese or something.

None of the houses can be placed in the Shared Bank.

The house will be deleted with the character, I'm afraid.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Is there any way I can get my house back? I didn't get it for free you know... Please help! You guys should give that option to be share because that house wasn't pay with regular game money it was pay with crowns with the value of $20 dollars.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Daviato wrote:
My concern is that houses bought with crowns cannot be trade to another character, and that's my problem I want to delete a character that I no longer wish to keep but that character has a Fire House which I want to keep!
Is there any way to keep my house?

I have contact KingsIsle Entertainment about this issue for a about a day now, and no response yet, it seems like I'm talking Chinese or something.
try contacing help and support, MAYBE they can move your house to another character :|

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
ProspectorZeke wrote:
None of the houses can be placed in the Shared Bank.

The house will be deleted with the character, I'm afraid.

Zeke and to whom ever this may concern,
Look here I didn't buy this house with crowns or gold I CRAFTED IT!
Yes I crafted the new Geizzleheim house why in the spiral can't I give it to any wizard on my account I choose? Also I would refuse to pay a one year in order to do so since I was soaked for so much gold and crowns to finish and build it. AS admin likes to point out in many case of transfer requests. ALL of my wizards help to make the house. All I'm asking for is a one time chance to give it to another wizard on the same account.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
**Edited by Zeke for inappropriate and threatening content**

Getting irate and threatening us is not going to get you your house back.
Submitting multiple tickets to support SLOWS the response time.

As we stated, NO houses can be placed in the Shared Bank, and they are indicated as such with the No Trade flag on the house when you purchase it.

Our Terms of Use also clearly states:
All purchases for in-game items are non-refundable.