Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hex, and TC's Not Working

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
An NPC just put a feint on me, so I put a hex on him, and it only used the hex when hit. These should stack.

I used a troll necklace guiding light, the standard guiding light and a TC guiding light. These have always stacked, but with the recent update, they no longer do.

Life gear resist is not being calculated when an absorb is in place (happened in floating land with a few wildclaw).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Only one Hex, or any other blade or trap spell, will work on a given cast. For example, if you put three Life Traps on your enemy, only one triggers per cast. A treasure card version of the same spell is considered a different spell.

I just tried the 20% and 40% versions of the Guiding Light spell, and they both triggered and stacked benefits, giving me 864 healing on a Fairy spell.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
I believe he is saying that when the minion put a feint on him hence adding the other trap to it self then he putting on the hex that it only used the hex and not the other trap to.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
colagada wrote:
Only one Hex, or any other blade or trap spell, will work on a given cast. For example, if you put three Life Traps on your enemy, only one triggers per cast. A treasure card version of the same spell is considered a different spell.

I just tried the 20% and 40% versions of the Guiding Light spell, and they both triggered and stacked benefits, giving me 864 healing on a Fairy spell.

Ok, you commented on the previous guy, but you did not listen to what he said.

First, he said, that the NPC put a feint on him. That means 70% to him and 30% to NPC. He put a hex on the NPC +30%, then attacked. So, he should have gotten his attack +30 percent for hex and + another 30% for the feint, but he only got one +30%. He is saying there is a problem here.

Next, He knows you can stack Guiding lights, that is why he put a 30, with the 40 amulet. He also put on a treasure card 40, which should be different and also stack. He said, that it did not add it, so there is another problem. It left one Guiding light behind

Finally, He said that the Absorbs do not take into consideration of resistances. Well, if you have a shild up, then put an absorb, the shild will only work after the absorb is gone. Not sure what they are going to do about this problem.