Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Friends code

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
A friend sent me the friends code. I enter it and it didn't work, so she sent me another one still didn't work. Well, I created one and sent it to her and still no luck. We did this back and forth thing for about an hour or so with no luck on getting onto the friend's list.

How do you use the friend's code?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Supposedly, one of you will call up the Friends List and click on the 0101 bubble in the lower left. Then select the "Get True Friend Code." Tell or email your friend the code. They will them call up their Friends List and click on the same 0101 bubble and type in the code you gave them and then click "Check Code."

The few times I did this, my friend did not appear right away in my Friends List. I had to open and close it several times before she showed up.

What I would like to see changed is that once a friend enters the code you gave them, all the wizards on their account are now friends with all the wizards on your account.

If I have six wizards and they have six wizards, it is down right tedious to get them all friends with each other.