Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Sunken Palace Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I own a Sunken Palace home which I bought almost 2 weeks ago, really cool by the way. I was fixing it up for days now, but then something strange happened. I tried changing wallpapers and moving items around but I kept losing connection. It wasn't internet or anything so it was strange. I then logged off and logged back on and ported back to my home. When I was in there all the items I had equipped (clothes, mount, pet,etc) disappeared and my stats changed. I tried going into the castle part of my home(to access my bank) but it wouldn't let me in. I asked my friends to port where I am and they were able to venture about my house normally. I tried porting to her but a message kept popping up saying that their busy. How are they busy if they are in my home! That's not even the weird part. I can't see my friends in my house, and apparently they can't see me either. It's like I'm there, but I'm not. I don't know what's going on but I really don't want to lose my home. I can still access my dorm, but I spent good time and money on this home for it to be all just a waste. Thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated. I just want my house back.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I have no idea how to help you whatsoever, but dang those glitches must be annoying! It makes me feel bad for people just being in Halston's Laboratory. :P I hope that your problem gets solved soon. Good Luck!

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Try restarting your computer, and redownload the game again. If it still happens, call KI and explain everything. I hope your problem gets fixed