Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help I never got my convert

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Hi guys I am a level 22.storm wizard and I haven't gotten my storm convert now I am not sure what level you get the storm convert but my friend said he got his at lvl 5 but I did not PLEASE HELP!!!!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
noisybracken wrote:
Hi guys I am a level 22.storm wizard and I haven't gotten my storm convert now I am not sure what level you get the storm convert but my friend said he got his at lvl 5 but I did not PLEASE HELP!!!!

You should have gotten it around level 7 at the end of the "charge it up" quest. Go see Harold Argleston in the WC library and see if he has anything for you. Also, double check your spell book for a "storm prism" just to make sure that it didn't just get left out of your deck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
noisybracken wrote:

Punctuation makes posts much easier to figure out.

If you mean the spell that converts Storm to Myth damage, you're referring to the Storm Prism. Your friend didn't get it at level 5; the earliest he got it was level 7.

Every now and then, wizards get a popup message (the face in a circle on the right side of the screen) from their teachers, in your case Haleston Balestrom. They want you to come and see them. Apparently, you've been ignoring them.

If you go see Professor Balestrom, he'll have some things for you to do, and the end result will be the Storm Prism, which was available at level 7.

Don't leave after you get it, because he'll have some more things for you to do, and when those are finished, you'll have the Water Elemental (your minion), which was available at level 18.

Professor Balestrpom will also call you at levels 28, 38, 48, and 58 for spells to learn.

While you're visiting Professor Balestrom, see if he has any new spells for you to train, such as Storm Shark (level 10), Storm Trap (level 16), and especially Kraken (level 22).

While you're picking up these spells, see if you have the following in your deck. Each is free to a Storm Wizard.

Storm Shield: You can get this from Sabrina Greenstar at the Fairegrounds in the Wizard City Commons.

Soothe: Mortis the Death Tree (in Nightside, which you get to by going through the Waterfall in the Wizard City Commons has this.

Dissipate: This spell is available from Mildred Farseer, who lives down the path directly opposite of where Mindy Pixiecrown is standing on Colossus Boulevard in Wizard City.

When you get to level 25 and also reach Marleybone, you can check out Croaky, who's in the basement of the Marleybone Digmoore station (which you'll be going through frequently during your travels in Marleybone). He has Sap Power for you.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
noisybracken wrote:

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com, and the Wiki section there, has a list of spells for each school. This link might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_Prism

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Thanks So so so much guys I got my storm prism after I completed the charge it up quest thanks A LOT :D