Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
please help i am on the glamorous life quest and the arrow doesnt have a arrow i have checked and the arrow setting is on and other quest i have have the arrow! i have gone to nertropolius and on the map it doesnt have a spot that i can tell that would have to use the crystal so i dont know what to do and i wan to finish ds so please please please help! elizabeth roserunner life wizard

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Some quests do not allow you to use quest helper on them.

Solution 1: Press Control and T to activate the Quest Helper.

Solution 2: If this does not fix it, then this is a no helper quest. The dungeon you go in for this quest has a BLUE SIGIL.

Hope this helped!

-tiryea

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
If that is the quest to locate Sylvia Drake's Tomb then it should appear on the map once you are in the Necropolis. Look on the bottom right side.
Make sure you are in the Necropolis and not the Crucible.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have one question is the Elemental Blade or Trap better. I am fire and death and this is one small problem i struggle with. Both sides do have there arrguements A Trap is good because you can put it on one Designated Monster and if each person has a Ice, Fire, and Storm spell they can all target the monster. The Blades are also good to because if you have a Balance Spell like Hydra or Spectral Blast each Element will have more Damage and will most likely kill the Boss or Monster. This is one question that completely Puzzels me and most likely the Wizard Community may never know but until that day that someone stands up and says "We Have No Clue" I will go out of my way to find that this question is answered.

Level 27 and still Counting,
Mindy Dream Spear A.K.A Sparksaint