Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helephant difficulty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Michael LightStalker, Mary NightShade and myself were on the last battle of tower. I had to flee. When at last count of going back in another person jumped in. I couldn't get back in to finish the battle I was in. They both came out, we tried going in together and was put back at the beginning. A change is needed that will let one's going back in to go back to their battle. This dungeon is far too long to have a bug like this. Thank you for any help. Marie RoseRider, brussell67, Marian Russell

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brussell67 wrote:
Michael LightStalker, Mary NightShade and myself were on the last battle of tower. I had to flee. When at last count of going back in another person jumped in. I couldn't get back in to finish the battle I was in. They both came out, we tried going in together and was put back at the beginning. A change is needed that will let one's going back in to go back to their battle. This dungeon is far too long to have a bug like this. Thank you for any help. Marie RoseRider, brussell67, Marian Russell

Unfortunately it's not a bug - other long tough dungeon areas are the same way, if someone plays " so how do you like me now gotcha" on the start pad you are out of luck for hope of getting back where you were in that dungeon - reset for you.

What gets me is, do these people actually think because they just ruined your game play you were going to go ahead and do the dungeon from scratch with them? Sadly this kind of thing happens to a lot of us, it's all about flushing hours of hard game play and starting from the beginning, hoping your friends don't have a life either and can help you again or just let it rot in your quest book.