Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haven't been able to log in lvl 27 for 3 days

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Ok, I've written the support tried to search for a solution but I haven't found anything nor gotten a response from anyone.

I CAN NOT log in my level 27 in Krakotopia. I get the messages "Please wait, verifying character" then I get "Please wait. Wizard101 is busy now" then I get "Error, your character is unable to enter game. Please quit and try again."

Exactly how long does the game expect me to wait. I've tried to get this level 27 into the game at all hours of the day, morning noon and night. So don't tell me that it's just alot of people trying to get in. if there are alot of people trying to get in at 1am, then this game should be making alot more money to get better responses to paying customers.

I'm sorry, but this is seriously frustrating being that I pay for this game. My level 2 gets into the game fine and she is in Wizard City.

I would like a response please. I, for one, do not like wasting money.

Thank you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It sounds like your character is corrupted in some way. You'll want to send in a ticket to Support. Be sure to tell them that your level 2 CAN connect, and your level 27 CAN'T, so they know where to look and don't send a generic form reply

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
its probobly a loading glitch because there is allot of new players in this game yes i have seen how many players log in at 1a.m there is still a lot of people it was uncountable