Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haunted Cave Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Is it possible for someone to help me get into the tower? Or at least fix it so that if you're doing the Library Dues Quest, you can get into the tower to get the book? Because no one seems to be able to help me, and its one of the few quests thats been bothering me because I cant complete it.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
You can team up with somebody to do it with you. When you first take a step in front of the dungeon(not entering it yet), there should be a box and at the bottom, it will have a "Team Up!" button. Hope this helped.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
If you want to get into Stormdrain Tower, finish all the quests on Triton Avenue, Cyclops Way, and Firecat Alley. You get into there as one of the final quests of WC.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragonlore551 on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Is it possible for someone to help me get into the tower? Or at least fix it so that if you're doing the Library Dues Quest, you can get into the tower to get the book? Because no one seems to be able to help me, and its one of the few quests thats been bothering me because I cant complete it.
This does not need to be changed. You need to do your main storyline quests and gain access to Stormdrain Tower like everyone else.

All areas are earned through questing. You can get the book after you have defeated Lord Nightshade, who you have to beat to move on to Krok anyway.