Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has Lokar changed his name : Grendel Madlings

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I have been trying to find Lokar for hours and the only person I find is Grendel Madlings.. Can anyone help me.. I want the zombie pet, and do everything I should, go up the stairs and Lokar is no where- it is just a myth boss with 7000 health named Grendel Madlings- wanted to know if they changed his name- it's driving me crazy.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I'll answer your question over in the Grizzleheim forum, which happens to be the third time you asked the same question in a few hours time.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
I have been trying to find Lokar for hours and the only person I find is Grendel Madlings.. Can anyone help me.. I want the zombie pet, and do everything I should, go up the stairs and Lokar is no where- it is just a myth boss with 7000 health named Grendel Madlings- wanted to know if they changed his name- it's driving me crazy.

I noticed that too, looking for the Zombie pet too :D!

But really, where is Lokar?

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Are you like "post" authority? I asked the question on 3 DIFFERENT threads that ALL fit into the proper catagory. I didn't know there was a rule about posting a question into 3 catagories that all fit the Subject - OH WAIT THERE ISN'T a rule about that. Thanks for your "un" helpful answer. Do you scout the whole forum non stop?

Administrator
jakehjk3 wrote:
Are you like "post" authority? I asked the question on 3 DIFFERENT threads that ALL fit into the proper catagory. I didn't know there was a rule about posting a question into 3 catagories that all fit the Subject - OH WAIT THERE ISN'T a rule about that. Thanks for your "un" helpful answer. Do you scout the whole forum non stop?

I suggest you re-read the Code of Conduct.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009