Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harrassment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Ok I know people want friends in the game.The problem is that when you constintly bother them,it get's annoying.I had someone who would not leave me alone.I finally took them off friend's list.The problem is ignore button would'nt work for 1 thing.The second problem is that he was still able to teleport to me after I took him off friend's list.Is there a way to fix this?I told the kid to quit following me but he would'nt stop.So I finally had to report him.We are all here to play and have fun but we need to respect each other first and foremost.
Professors please fix it so that when you do take someone off friend's list,they can't teleport to you.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Yes there is an options in the privacy settings. hit esc privacy and there's several options there.

Djark

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, it is possible to turn off teleports, group invites, friend requests, and trade requests by the means that Djarknaein suggested. I do believe that may be a glitch, though. I thought that if they aren't your friend, you cannot teleport to them. Odd.

You know, a while back something like this happened to me. A menu chat player on my friend's list continuously teleported to me in a duel in MooShu and kept fleeing (this was before privacy options were created, so I couldn't turn off teleports). I eventually was defeated. I was so angry that I deleted him off my friends list. Then, a few days later, I was fighting Jaques the Scratcher in Marleybone with my other friend, and he teleported to me! But I had deleted him... it didn't make any sense! I started telling my friend how angry I was with him in Text Chat (I kinda feel sorry for him now... I was talking behind his back about how mean he was for leaving me to die, and he couldn't even hear us!) when he suddenly sent me the Whisper Chat message, "Sorry." I was stunned. I also had thought that you can't send private messages to people who aren't your friend! Then I tried sending him another request, but nothing happened, and he still didn't show up on my list...

It was really, really queer. Just like this situation, haha. Anyway, you should know that you can turn off teleports.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Thanks for the info guys.I guess for now I'll leave teleport as is.I just hope that KI will get it fixed so that once someone is off the friend's list they can't port to you.Windlilly I know what you mean when someone buggs you when your trying to fight.This one that was bothering me would port in and drag more mobs on me and then flee.