Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halina Warhawks tower in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I have no clue how to report bugs in game, so reporting it here.

In Plaza of Conquests, the tower where Halina Warhawk is in is bugged. When you have to go down the 5 levels to get to the book, you have to fight sets of monsters on each level (for a solo player, it should be 10 monsters total, 2 per level). However, these monsters seem to morph out of their stationary beings, and while you are only fighting two, the original 2 (or 1 in the case where there were 2 fires together) stay there. So in essence, if you aren't careful, you could end up fighting 4 monsters total.

Also, on another note, I've noticed that in the Tower Archives, I would get random messages saying I'd found this or that stone rose. And I wasn't near where the single stone rose for that area was at either. Sometimes I found rose number 7, another time it was rose number 4, and then 5, and I forget what number that area actually is, but again, I wasn't anywhere near the stone rose when I was getting these messages. And it was random, and over several days that I was getting that message. And quest did not update, so that wasn't a big issue.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
While it does seem odd the issue is that they have multiple copies of the same creature standing in the same spot. This also bothers me and i hope it is fixed in the near future, because it truly is an eyesore. And not to mention it can make things harder than their supposed to be if you accidentally get caught by the extra's which shouldn't be there.