Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guess it just didn't like me...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I was doing the Waterworks when one of my friends had to leave. I kept thinking "We are never going to be able to beat the final boss with 3 people." But we were doing really well when we actually got there. We destroyed the fish, and we were about to go for the shark when something very very odd happened. I was still online, but i couldn't play any cards, they were all invisible, including the "flee" Draw" and "pass" buttons. I couldn't see any spells that had been casted. I could see myself, my opponents, and my teammates. It would seem like I was afk to them. Eventually I gave up on trying to fix this problem in-game and went to watch a tv program called NOVA. (That nights episode was about
Stonehenge :D )
Does anyone know what could have caused this? I have had something similar happen before several times, but they were never up to that scale, and they usually corrected themselves after one turn had passed. Please reply! I will send in a ticket to support too!
William Crowthistle, A very confused Legendary Pyromancer

Historian
May 01, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
I was doing the Waterworks when one of my friends had to leave. I kept thinking "We are never going to be able to beat the final boss with 3 people." But we were doing really well when we actually got there. We destroyed the fish, and we were about to go for the shark when something very very odd happened. I was still online, but i couldn't play any cards, they were all invisible, including the "flee" Draw" and "pass" buttons. I couldn't see any spells that had been casted. I could see myself, my opponents, and my teammates. It would seem like I was afk to them. Eventually I gave up on trying to fix this problem in-game and went to watch a tv program called NOVA. (That nights episode was about
Stonehenge :D )
Does anyone know what could have caused this? I have had something similar happen before several times, but they were never up to that scale, and they usually corrected themselves after one turn had passed. Please reply! I will send in a ticket to support too!
William Crowthistle, A very confused Legendary Pyromancer

either losst connection, or press "ctrl+G" it takes off everything on your screen, and to get it back, you press the code again.