Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grubb Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
I went into the Sunken City to defeat the Grubb. I was defeated on the last group of enemies but I still got the Grubb badge. When I went back to Nightside, the girl said I didn't get the grubb yet. I went back into the Sunken City and all the gates were still unlocked but the Grubb was not there! Did I still ge credit for it and if not then how can I?

Another thing is one of my family's wizards logged into the game and she was behind the wall in the commons, floating in the air. She could not move around and could only get out by teleporting out.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
evina wrote:
I went into the Sunken City to defeat the Grubb. I was defeated on the last group of enemies but I still got the Grubb badge. When I went back to Nightside, the girl said I didn't get the grubb yet. I went back into the Sunken City and all the gates were still unlocked but the Grubb was not there! Did I still get credit for it and if not then how can I?

Another thing is one of my family's wizards logged into the game and she was behind the wall in the commons, floating in the air. She could not move around and could only get out by teleporting out.

[ ] [you must have the biggest glitch in the history of glitches!] not to be mean or anything. i hope it gets fixed!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
I went back there to see if the glitch was still there and it was reset. I guess I just had the worst luck.

A suggestion to the developers. Battles like Sunken City and Katenstein's lab are just too long, difficult and tedious. It take four people with a lot of health and powerful spells about two hours to do them!

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
evina wrote:
I went into the Sunken City to defeat the Grubb. I was defeated on the last group of enemies but I still got the Grubb badge. When I went back to Nightside, the girl said I didn't get the grubb yet. I went back into the Sunken City and all the gates were still unlocked but the Grubb was not there! Did I still ge credit for it and if not then how can I?

The Grubb? its just Grubb

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
A suggestion to the developers. Battles like Sunken City and Katenstein's lab are just too long, difficult and tedious. It take four people with a lot of health and powerful spells about two hours to do them!
more like you were too low of a level

this isn't a game to rush through or that WILL be the whole game for you everything taking more time than it should, and as for friends, find higher level friends with all-hit spells, like humongofrog, meteor, blizzard, and tempest to name a few...

my myth and ice character has humongofrog AND blizzard, i get through alot very quickly~ Arlen Starglade on Ivan realm*look for his pet Miss Gizmo, an orange mander

sorry your choice of schools hasn't done much for clearing out dungeons, and a tip for dungeons, just focus on the main tasks, not the extra monsters, ;) okay