Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Premature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I have guessed that grizzleheim should NOT have been released...........There should have been new spells, it should have been closed for level 5's and let our hardworking grandmasters (i just need 4 MORE LEVELS) gain a few levels from Grizzleheim.

ALSO, i have an idea.

What if malistaire's spirit corrupts the Great Raven (bartleby's sister) and uses it to animate Malistaire's dead body, making him look like originally himself, while the ritual is happening, the Great Raven (a rank 11 Life boss who can get Power Pips 46% and overuses Centaur) protects Malistaire's ritual with dialogue saying YOU SHALL NOT PASS or something in a deathly tone and pulls the players in (This takes place in a cave/cove/building or anything that can be used as an instance) and if defeated, the Raven gives a life robe after lllooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg hours of farming:

Raven's Kilt of Rebirth

+420 H.P
+20 Life Defense.
+13 Life Attack.
+20% Healing Bonus (HEALBETTER!!)
+ Rebirth card.
LIFE SCHOOL ONLY
LEVEL 50+ ONLY
NO TRADE

After the Raven is defeated, Merle Ambrose appears and closes the ritual, ending the ressurected Malistaire's plan and Malistaire himself. Then the Headmaster gives a fair amount of X.P (if you want) and a great amount of gold (200-300)

JUST Ideas..............