Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphics not loading properly today?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

I've been playing for about a week and just purchased my first month of subscription. However, I seem to be having an issue today that started a couple hours ago.

Some characters aren't loading properly. They look like wooden men that stand in place or move oddly instead of the correct person or monster. I'm also invisible sometimes and my character screen even showed all my wizards as invisible as well once.

I've noticed there is a spinning spiral indicating a file is loading (this changes each time: Spikecloak Body 0%, Fluffy Boot 0%, etc.), but it's always some item stuck at 0% loading.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice (rebooting after each uninstall) and verified I have my latest graphics card drivers.

I assumed it was file corruption of some sort on my computer, but the uninstall/resintall didn't resolve the issue. Also, I noticed it's happening on another computer here at home too.

So that makes me wonder, is there something going on in the game that could be causing this for others?

I checked for any antivirus software or firewall issues, but couldn't find anything. Since I haven't noticed any issues like this all week, I'm thinking it's not a configuration issue on my router (or it would have happened before, I'd imagine).

Any ideas before I contact support?

Thank you!