Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphical Client Fail

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
At random time throughout the game, usually only happens once a day though, my graphical client on my computer will fail while playing 101. most commonly in a battle. It is really annoying, and i don't know how to fix it.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
This just happened to me as well. With a lot of other MMOs, there are fixes like clearing data cache, certain graphical settings, etc., but on this site it is very difficult to find a general Tech Support forum.

I think that since the new update the demands on bandwidth and system resources require this game to "grow up", not meaning that in a bad way, but from what I am reading a lot of people are having problems with the newest patch and things need to be fixed soon, especially since a lot of us have paid for a year in advance.

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-