Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphic Delays?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Hi.

Since the recent Amulets update, I have been seeing some odd delays in the game.
In the Pet Maze, my pet will run through snacks without them being taken, and the ghosts in there will stop for a second, speed up, then move normally.
Also, there is a click delay for inventory items, and other players at times will seem to stop and fade away before appearing further on when they're moving.

Now, this began with the Amulets update, but during the same time frame, I had several Windows security updates for Vista.
I also had an update for my ATI card in the mix, but I rolled the driver back to previous and no changes with that.

My question here is; is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

I know to send a DXDIAG to the wonderful support staff, but if this is a known problem, I don't want to bother them with it.

Thank you. :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I wasn't aware that the amulets were in the live realms yet. Is this a test realm issue?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SpringRains wrote:
Hi.

Since the recent Amulets update, I have been seeing some odd delays in the game.
In the Pet Maze, my pet will run through snacks without them being taken, and the ghosts in there will stop for a second, speed up, then move normally.
Also, there is a click delay for inventory items, and other players at times will seem to stop and fade away before appearing further on when they're moving.

Now, this began with the Amulets update, but during the same time frame, I had several Windows security updates for Vista.
I also had an update for my ATI card in the mix, but I rolled the driver back to previous and no changes with that.

My question here is; is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

I know to send a DXDIAG to the wonderful support staff, but if this is a known problem, I don't want to bother them with it.

Thank you. :)

Yes, sometimes when new updates go live that will happen. It's best to wait and see if KI will fix it, or send an email over to KI.