Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grands and Magus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
I noticed the arena doesnt have a level filter when it comes to "matching". I always enjoy getting stuck with grands to fight ageinst :) when my team is "hero of unicorn way!" Maybe a little level filter? Or a level filter reward program? I'm trying to get the level 35 gear so it can get easier for me to level but the arena is VS me. I get stuck with a grand and then I get 3 arena tickets... maybe put in if your fighting against some one higher 10 levels or more... you get bonus tickets?

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
I believe it goes by rank not level filter.... but the people you are fighitng, if they were decked out grands then probably anotehr bad sport at arena, a new thing where you dropped your score on purpose then win battles in the private section of battle so they can horde tickets in case new egar comes out O_O. if they put a level filter then low level warlords wont find a battle and high level privates may not find a battle

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I completely agree with you! I think they should make a better level filter in the arena. I really don't like fighting low levels on my grandmaster.... it gets really boring... I want some challenge!