Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster for school of fire.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I am not sure if there has been a change or if this is a error but I am at level 52 and I could swear I earned Grandmaster of fire along with the grandmaster spell . However I no longer have the title in my badge list and I am unable to find my grandmaster spell in my cards .
One more thing I used to have my text color for chatting set at a color and now I no longer have that feature.
Can someone let me know if I am doing something incorrectly or if I am just not looking in the correct place.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If memory serves you didn't get a spell at level 50, which is when you become a grandmaster, you recieved it at level 48, so if you have Firedragon spell you should be fine. So far as not having badge, put a ticket into KI.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Krailzec wrote:
If memory serves you didn't get a spell at level 50, which is when you become a grandmaster, you recieved it at level 48, so if you have Firedragon spell you should be fine. So far as not having badge, put a ticket into KI.

You're correct. If the oringinal post is true, then THAT is an error.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The badge is not rewarded for completing the level 48 quest. It is rewarded for learning every single spell for your quest (in this case fire). Are you missing a fire spell somewhere, including the secret trainers?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Additionally, the Grandmaster Pyromancer badge (if that is what your referring to) is awarded based solely on level (50-59). You can find that badge by clicking on No Title in the badge section.