Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

going after the plague oni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
hey the other day i was doing the quest to defeat the plague oni in mooshu and was doing the elemental shines but when i got to the air shrine and defeated the boss it wouldnt let me use the jade scepter on the shrine no matter what i did i marked my local and ported to my house and logged off and then back on then ported back nothing i also changed realms a couple timee to see if this would work and nothing am highly anoyed as i spent a good half hour to 45 minutes getting to that point and now i have to start the dungeon over

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do the Earth Shrine first. It's the one on the far left of the map, near the river. Otherwise, the Air Shrine will bug. Sometimes it will bug anyway.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
just went and tried to do the dungeon again, same thing happened i got the two keys then used the jade staff on the earth shrine defeated the boss in the air shrine and still cant use the jade scepter on it. I am now getting really freaking anoyed fix this now please or i am going to quit i cant progress any further and ive spent a fair ammount of cash in the two months ive been playing this game