Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card's Splitable? Crown and Account Time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Hey I'm just wondering if I buy a gift card, if I can split it between crowns and money towards an account. I have 2 accounts one for my wife and I, so the price is $7. I would be losing money if I buy gift cards. Unless of course I can pay for the subscriptions and use the left over change to buy crowns.

Thanks in advance ;)

Galn

Administrator
Most excellent thought & question, however, gift cards cannot be combined, nor split across multiple acccounts. They are only redeemable for the face value on a single account (meaning your posed scenario wouldn't work, nor would combining (3) $20 cards for a 1 year $60 subscription).

We offer gift cards at local retailers as an alternate payment method for those players that do not, or choose to not, utilize a credit card. Because gift cards have limitations, we do offer an additional in-game item when they are redeemed. Credit card users do not receive this same item and conversely, gift card users do not receive some of the same benefits as a "regular" credit card user.