Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift card redeeming error

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
So the other day I went out and got a Brace/Defy jewel card. The only issue is, I can't redeem it - when I go to redeem it the site will say "We've experienced an error, please try again in a few minutes." This has been happening since 12am yesterday [July 1] and I really want to get the brace jewel & the 10k crowns. I've sent in a ticket but am posting here to see if there's a known fix that I haven't been able to find on Google. I've tried three different browsers and restarted all of them after trying the code again as well as restarting my PC. I know the code is valid because I'd get an invalid code message if it wasn't.

Let me know if there's a fix that you know, and if an administrator sees this let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Administrator
JewelKI on Jul 2, 2020 wrote:
So the other day I went out and got a Brace/Defy jewel card. The only issue is, I can't redeem it - when I go to redeem it the site will say "We've experienced an error, please try again in a few minutes." This has been happening since 12am yesterday [July 1] and I really want to get the brace jewel & the 10k crowns. I've sent in a ticket but am posting here to see if there's a known fix that I haven't been able to find on Google. I've tried three different browsers and restarted all of them after trying the code again as well as restarting my PC. I know the code is valid because I'd get an invalid code message if it wasn't.

Let me know if there's a fix that you know, and if an administrator sees this let me know if you can help. Thanks!
Hi JewelKI! Which site are you trying to access?