Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghostly Zodiac Tome (Stormlord Temple)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I am writing here because I am having an issue, one in which I have contacted support about and they have did nothing to solve this issue, so in the hopes of having my voice heard here, I am hoping I am not the only one who is having the issue of the "Storm lord temple" zodiac tome for "Press Pass" questline in CL (my only one left).

The tome for me is considered "ghostly" because no (press X to interact) message is showing for this tome and I try to grab the book before and after the fight with stormfist. I have been at this for days and it is fustrating me beyond belief, I even saw other people grab the book without problems. I tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game but this issue is still repeating itself, and as i said support is not helping at all, they havent responded to me in over 48 hours in a reply I have made to them to have this issue resolved.

If anyone has some answers or is having the same issue as I am please post here, because I am really having a rough time keeping my enthusiasm for future characters if this continues.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
While this may sound trivial, check your quest to be sure that you don't already have the book. It's the one in Stormriven Hall. If you already have the book, then it will be grayed out, and you won't be able to access it again.

If the quest shows that you still need this book, then something is obviously wrong. The next step is to create a teleport mark near the book. Try switching realms a few times and see if you can get the book this way. I recommend that you try at least six "Normal" or "Perfect" realms.

If that doesn't work, then your player file is probably corrupt, and you're going to need to wait until Support fixes it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Also, don't try to interact with it while someone already has. If someone interacts with it, you have to wait a few seconds before it becomes "active" again. During that time, it will appear as if it is doing nothing. If this is happening solo (and you have the quest), then you will Support's help.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DrkMysticRising wrote:
Sure I am one of many people who play this game, but I think enough is enough, I shouldnt have to wait weeks for a solution, I think this begs the actual question can KI be man enough to get "Phone Support", and actually hire people who are capable of solving the issue. Again if this was truly a corrupt file then they need to stop twiddling their thumbs at support and start learning how to serve the players better.

You do realize that KI has to handle thousands of requests? There was even someone recently who deleted over 92 wizards and asked KI to restore each and every one of them (that's 92 support tickets just to retrieve a level 10 and below character). KI did restore those characters up to the 93rd attempt. There are also hundreds of wizards that send in tickets for help, that aren't even real support issues. With more and more people trying/playing Wizard101 the wait times could get longer. Also, with more and more people not reading the Player Handbook and searching the forums for answers BEFORE submitting a ticket, that too will only increase the amount of tickets KI has to go through and cause even more wait time for real issues (which sounds like yours).

While I'm not saying phone support wouldn't hurt, adding that feature does not necessarily mean your ticket will be answered any quicker. KI may just end up like all the other phone customer service reps out there, having someone on hold for hours.

Finally, (this may not apply to you) but KI has stated the number one reason someone will not get a response in a timely manner is because the email adddress they registered the game with is not active or checked regularly. I would double check that the support ticket response is going to the right email address. However, it is common to NOT receive a response in the first 48 hours.

Colagada was simply offering some common mistakes that people make and was trying to help you, not belittle you (I thought his post was professional). How was he to know how old you are??? Even long term players make the slightest mistakes. Besides, while you are waiting for Support anyways why not try other people's solutions or let them know those solutions didn't work or isn't the problem, in case there are others with a similar issue. It honestly sounds like your frustrated with this issue, but taking it out on everyone else!!