Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Pulled Off the Sidewalk?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
So in Karanahn Barracks in Krok, I keep getting pulled into battle on the sidewalk. I'm starting to get annoyed. Which then makes me want this whole pulled into battle thing never happen again. I'm sick of getting pulled into battle when crossing streets. Anyone agree, and can someone help with this bug?

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
This has happened to me in many places, and is also getting on my nerves.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
In Krok and especially in Marleybone many of the sidewalks can be more narrow than you think. You have to watch to make sure the place you stop has a good range of distance from the path of the street mobs. Observe patterns of walking before you go into a mob area. Sometimes, you also have to pace yourself with the mob enemies, walking a safe distance behind one and in front of others to get to a new safe area.

There is no real "bug" here -- you just have to pay attention a lot more.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
I have been pulled of the street as well and I hate it. Especailly in triton avene , under water. There are to many twists and turns for me. Always being scked into battles there.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
actually i have the same problem and i learned that some of the enemies have a wider attracting spece and some mounts like bone dragon or griffon stretch out wings to them so yeah but none the less i think it is about time it is taken care of thank you Mark BattleBlood

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
joining a mob fight when close to a mob should have yes fight and no keep walking buttons

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Krokotopia isn't so bad, wait until you get to Marleybone. Sometimes, the enemies cheat and go close on the sidewalks.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 48 theurgist

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
Everybody has this problem. its worse in mooshu though. you have to turn but theres a rock in the way and u have to go on the street. it mostly happens in dungeons everywhere

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
ugh I hate it in crab ally believe me they don't even have sidewalks.