Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get Some Bling Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I have been trying to collect gemstones for the quest, Get Some Bling in Krokotopia, but I can not seem to collect the remaining 4 I need. I have tried switching realms and going in and out of the area and clicking on the quest (even if it doesn't include Quest Helper.) It has been like this for 10 days. I have only gotten 6/10, what's wrong?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The gems respawn after about 10 minutes. If you don't see any then walk around the halls or change realms. If you can see the red gems then make sure you are close enough to them when you try to pick them up. If you don't get prompted, press the "X" key on the keyboard.

If you still cannot pick up the remaining 4 gems then you might have a technical problem so you should contact KI support.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You might be in the wrong place. Go back to General Khaba (you can find him on your map in the Hall of Champions). and work from there.

If you still can't find any gemstones, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
It turns out I was in the Palace of Fire and not the Hall of Champions. Thanks anyone!