Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get kicked from game when I try to sell items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I have been in the temple of storms for the past few days and had built up a lot of items to sell. Today I finished up and went to the Bazaar to sell off the stuff and after selling quite a few items I got kicked from the game. I reloaded and tried again and the same thing happened. I had some items that had to be sold to vendors so I went there to do so, managed to sell one item and then the same thing happened. Is there a limit to the amount you can sell in one day? I know I have probably sold more items in one day before but maybe not for as large a sum.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Help! Still doing it today. Also this is not a problem of trying to sell non-auction items in the bazaar it is happening with any items and bazaar and vendors. I was selling fine moments prior to the problem starting last night.
Also (again! Ha, Ha) I do have screen shots but don't know where/how to post them.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When this happens is there a little spiral at the top left of your screen indicating a download? I have read several posts about certain anti-virus programs causing this. You may want to do a search of these forums or contact support.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're getting kicked from the game for another reason, possibly related to graphics.

You can try the Crown Shop fix setting. I don't know if it will help or not, but it won't hurt anything. Go into Graphics Options (ESC key). Under the second button from the left (Advanced Video Options), change the "Smoothing" option to "Crown Shop".

If that doesn't work, then you can try finding a "Quiet" realm.

If that doesn't work, either, send in a ticket to Support.