Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Update for November 21, 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
There have been a few additional update needs identified thanks to community feedback. This morning we resolved the following:

Highlights
• Crafting quests in Azteca and Zafaria now have proper UI
• Nightbringer and Daybreaker Utility Spells available for purchase and upgrade with Spellements (Note: delay casts cannot be used on multi-round Polymorph or Shadow Form spells)
• Modified this week's Storm Deckathalon Credit cost to 1 Gold
• Devourer will now release devoured players once defeated
• Prince Viggor and King Detritus should now have Boss Loot
• Various Beastmoon Hunt event UI fixes

We are aware of other general feedback posts in the forums and elsewhere and will review those as we can.

Also, see the complete notes for the Wizard City Underground Update.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
There still seems to be an issue with Devourer when he is supposed to spit you back out. When it came to be the cycle where he eats one of the team, I was the one taken. After the time was over I was spit back up or at least he was showing to spit me out and I died because of it. The problem was, I was still absent from battle and could not flee or do anything but close the game and reboot. Wasn’t this part of what was going to be patched?

I think this dungeon should be reworked to where he can only eat one player at any given time and have a different penalty. It is too easy for most of not all to be eaten at once and in this last time I was in, we were all removed from battle because one was dead, two fled and the last was eaten. Sadly, not every team can have the perfect pairing in team up for the best strategy for this boss and there needs to be more balancing things out to make this battle less miserable if that should happen.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Nov 21, 2019 wrote:
There have been a few additional update needs identified thanks to community feedback. This morning we resolved the following:

Highlights
• Crafting quests in Azteca and Zafaria now have proper UI
• Nightbringer and Daybreaker Utility Spells available for purchase and upgrade with Spellements (Note: delay casts cannot be used on multi-round Polymorph or Shadow Form spells)
• Modified this week's Storm Deckathalon Credit cost to 1 Gold
• Devourer will now release devoured players once defeated
• Prince Viggor and King Detritus should now have Boss Loot
• Various Beastmoon Hunt event UI fixes

We are aware of other general feedback posts in the forums and elsewhere and will review those as we can.

Also, see the complete notes for the Wizard City Underground Update.
Thanks Sparck!

These notes are helpful!