Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Not Working

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Dear Adminstrators,

HELP! My game says it's "Connecting to Wizard101", and then says "Still Connecting to Wizard101." HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY THIS!!!!

Sounds like a firewall issue.

We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Please send us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can
->where possible, your DxDiag file (see below)
NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information
The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

What is a DxDiag?
A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I also have been having this same prob from around the same time.. game works on all my mach except my windows 7 laptop ,, then i just get connecting and still connecting message