Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Lagging Since October Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Is anyone else suffering since the October updates?

It is impossible for me to play the game at the moment. It can take several minutes for me to pass through a door or start to interact with a npc etc..

I never had any problems before the October Update, so I'm guessing something has gone wrong with the new changes.

Administrator
You are most likely still downloading the new content in the background. If you are, you should see the downloading circling arrow in the upper left corner of your screen.

If you are not seeing this downloading icon, and are still experiencing a slow-down in the game - please contact our wonderful customer support who can help determine why this is occurring.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
The email you send from should be the same as the email on your Wizard101 account.

Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com