Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny Controls!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Most of the times that i'm idle for a little bit or sometimes when I teleport or talk to someone my controls start to act all funny. When I try to move using the arrow keys my mouse moves from my spellbook to my potions to the crowns shop and stuff like that and when I press the space bar it opens up something like the friends tab. The wierd part is to fix this I have to press the escape key, and instead of opening up a spellbook page it minimizes W101, but when I open wizards back up everything is normal. I don't know if this will last or what it is but could you guys mabey look at it a little just to make sure it's normal. Thanks.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
JackSwagger11 wrote:
Most of the times that i'm idle for a little bit or sometimes when I teleport or talk to someone my controls start to act all funny. When I try to move using the arrow keys my mouse moves from my spellbook to my potions to the crowns shop and stuff like that and when I press the space bar it opens up something like the friends tab. The wierd part is to fix this I have to press the escape key, and instead of opening up a spellbook page it minimizes W101, but when I open wizards back up everything is normal. I don't know if this will last or what it is but could you guys mabey look at it a little just to make sure it's normal. Thanks.

For the moving thing try WAS and D. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011