Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

full dungeon glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
whenever i go in a dungeon solo or with just 1 friend, the other friend ports in and it says: " your friend is in a full dungeon" and they say its full. It says the dungeon is full when i'm either solo or with just me and 1 other friend.

can you only have 2-3 people in a dungeon? cause i only have 2-3 people in a dungeon and a friend ports and says the dungeon is full.

Is something wrong with my computer or did it update telling you can only have 2-3 people at a time

someome PLEASE help on this full dungeon glitch when there is ONLY 2-3 people total THAT WENT IN THE DUNGEON, no henchmen, no minions.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It allows 4, but if someone ports in and out, that doesn't open up a slot. Only 4 players can join a dungeon at any time from start to finish. Henchmen will also use up a slot, so if you hired a henchmen during that instance and had 3 people in there, it's full.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
poliwhirl555 on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
whenever i go in a dungeon solo or with just 1 friend, the other friend ports in and it says: " your friend is in a full dungeon" and they say its full. It says the dungeon is full when i'm either solo or with just me and 1 other friend.

can you only have 2-3 people in a dungeon? cause i only have 2-3 people in a dungeon and a friend ports and says the dungeon is full.

Is something wrong with my computer or did it update telling you can only have 2-3 people at a time

someome PLEASE help on this full dungeon glitch when there is ONLY 2-3 people total THAT WENT IN THE DUNGEON, no henchmen, no minions.
This is not a glitch for a full-on dungeon (like the Final Countdown in DS). Whoever starts the dungeon, be it one or 3 people, is all that will ever be allowed in that battle. No one that did not start the dungeon can port in. You can mark your spot, port out and back in, but no one new can.

My guess it's that in part it is to prevent those lovely level 10 wizards from porting into a dungeon they have no business in.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013