Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

frostholm glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
ok I've posted before of a glitch in the counter weights, where if you die on a floor, you can just by pass that floor when you come back and go straight to unlocking the next floor. the same thing happens in frostholm. if you lost to the red guards , you can skip them when you come by and go right to defeating the guy who sent them..

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
darkcloyd wrote:
ok I've posted before of a glitch in the counter weights, where if you die on a floor, you can just by pass that floor when you come back and go straight to unlocking the next floor. the same thing happens in frostholm. if you lost to the red guards , you can skip them when you come by and go right to defeating the guy who sent them..

Some dungeon fights are designed to allow you to continue where you left off if you are defeated. It is not a consistent rule so you can not count on it for all fights though.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
brwac wrote:
darkcloyd wrote:

Some dungeon fights are designed to allow you to continue where you left off if you are defeated. It is not a consistent rule so you can not count on it for all fights though.

why does it always seem people respond on these board without actually reading the whole post carefully? it doesn't take you where you left off it lets you SKIP the objective and go to the next objective.