Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List Wiped

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I was playing for a while earlier today, I logged off to go make some lunch, and when I launched the game again, logged in, and entered the game, my friends list was entirely gone! I checked in Online Friends, All Friends, and even my Ignore list was gone. I also checked my other character and the same thing had happened to him! I thought it might be a problem with my connection since that sort of thing generally happens with a connection loss, but I was still entering areas fine, viewing other players and their chat bubbles, and I could see all NPCs and monsters. What is the problem here?

EDIT*: After logging out and relaunching the game my friends list is now repopulated. However, I can no longer message one of my friends that appear to be online and if I teleport to him I merely end up at the port to the Atheneum in Dragonspyre.

*I just now noticed Professor Greyrose's announcement, so I suppose this topic is pointless now. :?