Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend Finding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
On march 14, me and a friend tried to meet up and become wizard101 friends. When we met at the waterfall, he couldn't see me and I couldn't see him, so we tried logging in and out and meeting each other in different places but nothing worked. Is there a way for me to get this to work. If anyone knows please let me know.
Thanks,
James IceVault level 17

Administrator
The answer to your question is our Help section, young Wizard.

Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical so if you're in the Greyrose Realm and your friend is in the Wu Realm, you can be standing in exactly the same place and not see each other.

There are two ways to find your friend.
1. Agree on a Realm to meet in before you log in.
You can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc and select the very last top on the tab with the above icon - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.

CTRL - M is the shortcut key to bring up this section of your journal.

2. If you know your friend in real life, you can give him a True Friend Code - this will allow you to teleport directly to each others location. To learn about True Friend codes, please visit this page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/truefriendcode

community@wizard101.com